Following comprehensive stakeholder research and testing, the Agency for CIinical Innovation website at www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au has been restructured to make access to information simpler, more intuitive and mobile-friendly.
A notable feature is the integration of external ACI websites, in particular the Australian Resource Centre for Healthcare Innovations (ARCHI), which has been redeveloped and enhanced to form the new Innovation Exchange at www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/ie.
The Innovation Exchange provides a collaborative place online to share and promote local innovation and improvement projects from across healthcare in NSW and beyond.
Staff are encouraged to use the Innovation Exchange as a platform to promote information and resources about current projects, the latest quality innovations and improvements in healthcare and to learn about initiatives that are improving healthcare across NSW and beyond.
Other key features of the new ACI website include:
- a consolidated resources section to enable users to better locate subject matter categories, resource types and to sort and filter information
- enhanced sections that allow ACI Networks, Taskforces and Institutes to tailor communications and engagement strategies to specific user groups
- a new browse journey to make it very simple to find topics of interest, listing our information across all initiatives
- a better search facility which takes users more quickly to the content they are seeking
- the integration of external ACI websites, including ARCH!, the Emergency Care Institute, the Institute of Trauma and Injury Management and the Intensive Care Coordination and Monitoring Unit
- compatibility with smartphones and tablets.